20120823

::another typical raya story::

assalamualaikum wbt everybody...

I bet you guys still dalam mood berhari raya betul tak??hehehe..I do hope yang raya korang been blessed by the Almighty Allah.

Yeah..this raya is the saddest raya ever had.not just because of my late granpa but this year where beraya al alone here.in ipoh.gheez..although actually takdela feeling nak beraya sangat tapi since my family cannot come over because of some reason so ended up here raya sorang.

But luckily,I ada kawan kawan yang rasa sudah macam apart of his family.thanks to syafiq and his family, able to felt that suasana raya.hehehe.

Btw,lama gilak tak hapdate belog ni.nanti nak hapdate cerita lama lama..

So,di kesempatan ini wanna wish blissful eidul mubarak.forgive the wrongdoing.and.forget the past.spread the love.and smile
 warmly.and do not date the strangers.

Xoxo,
Ayeen marzuki and junkay
Daegu.

No comments: